Ramadan the month of mercy, the month of blessing, the month of welfare, the month of forgiveness, the month of the Quran. The gates of paradise have been opened this month. The gates of hell have been closed. But are we able to make the most of these precious moments of Ramadan? Let’s make a list so that we can gather virtue in every moment of this month and save it for the Hereafter.
- (1) Repentance, forgiveness, and supplication in the court of Allah: Because Allah Almighty descends in the sky of the earth in the last third of every night and says: “Whoever has supplicant to me, I will accept his supplication”. [Muslim]
- (2) Eating sahri: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Eat sahri. Because Sahri is blessed ”. [Bukhari Muslim]
- (1) Performing the Sunnah of Fajr The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The two rak’ahs of Fajr are better than the Sunnah of the world and what is in the world.” [Muslim]
- (2) Engaged in Dua and Zikr till Iqamah, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said : “Dua is not returned between Azan and Iqamah.” [Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood]
- (3) Performing the Fajr prayer, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said : “If they had known the virtues of Isha and Fajr, they would have attended it even if they had crawled . ” [Bukhari and Muslim]
- (4) Staying in the mosque through Dua-Zikr and recitation of the Qur’an to be recited in the morning till sunrise: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to stay in his place till sunrise after the Fajr prayer.” [Muslim]
- (5) Two rak’ats of prayer after sunrise The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:”For a person who prays the Fajr prayer in congregation, then sits up until sunrise and remembers Allaah, then performs two rak’ahs of prayer, it is like a complete Hajj and ‘Umrah.” [Tirmidhi]
- (6) Focus on one’s own deeds The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no better food than the food earned by one’s own deeds.” [Bukhari]
At Noon :
- (1) Performing the Zuhr prayer with Jamaat. Then read the Qur’an or other religious books for a while.
- (2) Rest till Asr, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Your body also has a right over you.
- (1) Performing Asr prayers with the congregation: Then, if you are Imam, you should give Dars to the worshipers or listen to Dars or acquire knowledge through cassettes and CDs of Waz Nasihat The Prophet(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)said: “Whoever goes to the mosque to learn something good or to teach, he gets a virtue equal to a full Hajj.” [Tbarani]
- (2) Helping to organize Iftar with family members: Through this, as the workload is lightened, the love with the family also increases.
- (1) Iftar and recited the supplication: “Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu [wa ‘alayka tawakkaltu]wa ‘ala rizq-ika aftarth” Meaning: “Oh Allah, I fasted for You and I believe in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance.”
- (2) Performing Maghrib prayers with Jamaat even if Iftar cannot be performed in full. It is not bad to recover after the rest of the Iftar prayers. Then recite the dhikr-azkar to be recited in the evening.
- (3) Preparing for Tarabi’s prayer after eating dinner as usual and resting a little.
- (1) Performing Isha prayer with Jamaat.
- (2) Performing Tarabi prayers with the Imam. The Prophet(peace and blessings ofAllaahbeupon him)said: “Whoever fasts in Ramadaan in the hope of faith and goodness, (reciting the Taraaweeh) will have all his past (minor sins) forgiven.” [Bukhari and Muslim]
- (3) If possible, perform the Vitr prayer on the last night. The Prophet(peace and blessings ofAllaahbeupon him)said: Perform the last prayer of the night on Vitr. [Muttafiqun alaih]
Allah knows best.