In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful. All Praise and Thanks are due to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His messenger
Hijama (Arabic: حجامة lit. “sucking”) is the Arabic term for wet cupping, there are many Hadith explaining the benefits of this treatment. Our Prophet(PBUH) said, “Indeed the best of remedies you have is hijama, and if there was something excellent to be used as a remedy then it is hijama.(Sahih Al Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 584)
Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: (The Prophet(PBUH) said, “Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping, and branding with fire (cauterizing). But I forbid my followers to use branding with fire. (Sahih Al Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 585)
In this non-surgical procedure, toxic or ‘bad’ blood is drawn out from the body. Certain ‘hijama points on the body are addressed to do so. On such selected points, blood is encouraged to accumulate and then sucked out by using a little vacuum system. The blood is made to accumulate on the surface of the skin where minute incisions are introduced on the skin; the blood comes out from the incisions and is collected in a cup from where it is removed.
– the first and top-level benefit of hijama, for a believer, is the reward he or she will get, both heavenly and worldly, after following a stressed Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh)
– it promotes the flow of energy in the blood
– it removes toxins and other waste material from the blood
– it helps fasten recovery time and people recover from diseases much faster after hijama.
– hijama is known to prevent many diseases and, therefore, can be considered one of the best preventive measures against many diseases
– it is also noted that hijama can help those people as well who are under some magic spell or who are under the influence of some evil beings
– hijama has no side effects as long as performed properly
– it is also worth noting that about 70% of diseases or disorders are caused by the failure of blood to circulate properly in the body
– it helps in controlling many diseases such as infections, hypertension, circulatory diseases, pains, infertility, cancer, etc.
Finally, hijama is getting more and more popular among Muslims and it is easy to find a hijama practitioner in your area. It is recommended that a male practitioner should treat a male patient and a female practitioner should treat a female patient because some parts of the body will be exposed.
we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading Ineed-Allah.com than ever before and all our content is free and always will be. Your support helps us spread knowledge to millions of people worldwide also earning you valuable blessings
Ineed-Allah.com is something special, it’s a place where people can come to be inspired, to renew their faith, to learn and share knowledge, to fall in love with our faith and also our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family).
The Prophet said, Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward. (Sahih Muslim)
We hope you’ll support our work because it will also make a big positive difference in your life too.
Help secure our future today by clicking here: