Nobody promises you an easy life in this world. This is the word is a trial for Ummah and those who believe in the hereafter. As human beings, we will commit sin every single day until we meet the angel of death. Anas (RAA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said:“All the sons of Adam are sinners, but the best of sinners are those who repent often.” Related by At·Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah with a strong chain of narrators. (Bulugh al-Maram Book 16, Hadith 1520). People are difficult sometimes. Right? If you had an argument with someone, and then you try to talk to them again, you’ll feel like things are not the same anymore. They might not meet you with the same open arms and complete acceptance as before. And if you had several problems or downfalls with the same person, then that person might black-list you and make sure not to accept you back in his/her life because of your mistakes.
This is the nature of humans.
But that not Allah treats his slave. Allah is most merciful and ArRaheem who love to forgive his slave no matter how big is your sin. its mention in the hadith of qudsi
Now the question we need to ask ourselves is why do we sin over and over again. How to avoid the same sin we commit.
- First thing is to stop the sin. Do not persist in committing the sin or going back to it. Make a conscious, serious effort to stop and quit the sin.
- Second, sincerely regret the sin. Regret is essential in showing sincerity. If you truly regret wrongdoing, then you understand why Allah told us that it is harmful and you desire to make things right and find the halal and pure means that Allah subhanu wa Ta’la prescribed instead.
- Third, seek forgiveness of Allah and repent from the wrongdoing.
- Stay away from the environment that forces you to commit sin.
- Make wise choices of your friend and who you hang out. Most of us commit sin with friends and the people around us.
- Bearing in mind that Allah, may He be exalted, is always watching and sees the Muslim and whatever situation he is in.
- Reflecting upon the stern warning mentioned in the hadith of Thawbaan quoted above, and fearing lest it applies to the one who commits those sins when he is alone.
- Turning to Allah, may He be exalted, in supplication and beseeching Him to avert sins from him. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided” [al-Baqarah 2:186].
Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said: It was narrated from Imam Ahmad (may Allah have mercy on him) that he used to recite these two lines of poetry, either to himself or to someone else:
If you are ever alone, do not say I am alone; rather say I have One Who is watching me.
Do not think that Allah is ever unaware even for a moment, or that anything is hidden from Him.
Tafseer Ibn Katheer (6/219).
In conclusion, if you ever committing sin ask your self that question even if no one is watching you Allah is always watching out every move.
If he would feel ashamed of his action in front of other people, then it is a sin, and if he would not feel ashamed of it, then it is permissible and there is nothing wrong with it.
We ask Allah to protect us and you from sins and acts of disobedience and to help us to restrain our lower selves (nafs and evil inclinations).
we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading Ineed-Allah.com than ever before and all our content is free and always will be. Your support helps us spread knowledge to millions of people worldwide also earning you valuable blessings
Ineed-Allah.com is something special, it’s a place where people can come to be inspired, to renew their faith, to learn and share knowledge, to fall in love with our faith and also our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family).
The Prophet said, Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward. (Sahih Muslim)
We hope you’ll support our work because it will also make a big positive difference in your life too.
Help secure our future today by clicking here: