Alhamdulillah wa salatu was salamu ala rasulillah.
May Allah protect us from Satan. Satan’s biggest enemy is the ummah of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). we try our best to escape from Satan intrigue and evil. But if the weapon is not sharp or not thrown properly, the enemy will miss the target. Therefore, to stay away from satan we must follow the Quran and Sunnah at all times.
Remember, if you want to escape from this devil, you don’t have to use imaginary shields. Such as tabiy-kabach, suta, taga, ring etc. Because using these is shirk. As the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Whoever uses tabi’ah will commit shirk.” (Ahmad)
Few things we can do to stay from satan evil plane.
1) Shirk- We must try to stay from shirk not matter how big or small. satan love when the servant of Allah commits shirk or associate partner with Allah.
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: Verily, I have no need of any partners. Whoever performs a deed in which he associates another besides me, I will abandon him and his partner.” Sahih Muslim(2985).
2) To worship Allah in a sincere and humble manner.
3) To accept the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as the role model in all matters. To follow him fully. Stay away from all kinds of innovations. Because Satan is happier to be involved in bidat than to be involved in ordinary sins. Because repentance is done from common sins but not from bidat. Moreover, Allah does not accept his repentance until he abandons the bidat. (Sahih Targhib Tarhib)
4) perform 5 daily prayer on time. Performing salats with humility and going to the mosque and joining the congregation of Muslims.
5) At the end of the obligatory Sunnah-Nafl salats to try to perform more.
6) Trying to collect excessive Nafl Shiam.
7) Fear Allah in secret and in public at all times. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Fear Allaah wherever you are.” (Muslim)
9) Excessive remembrance of Allah. Because the best way to drive out Satan is to remember Allah.
10. To repent in the court of Allah and to criticize oneself.
11. Praying to Allah and asking Him for help.
12) Seeking refuge in the court of Allah from the expelled Satan. The thing we can ask refuge from Allah is salat, recitation of the Qur’an, when getting angry, every morning and evening, entering one’s house, doubting the basics of religion, having intercourse with one’s wife, sleeping, or having nightmares.
13) Last but not least make a lot of dua.
in conclusion, satan promise to Allah that he will take much as he can within the hellfire. Allah says in the Quran “Oh you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance (66:8)”. every time you commit sin to ask for forgiveness with a sincere heart.