Love your wife all the time, don’t just love her when she is young and pretty. She does everything for and she leaves her family and makes your family into her family. Allah says in the Quran” And lives with them in kindness. For if you dislike them – perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good.” Quran 4:19
For all married brothers
- Love your wife when she gives take a small sip of your tea. Because she wants to make sure that the tea is to your liking.
- Love your wife when she forces you to pray. Because she wants to go to paradise with you.
- Love your wife when she tells you to play with the children. Because she is not alone in being the guardian of the children.
- Love your wife when she is jealous of you. Because she left all the other people and chose only you.
- Love your wife… when some of her faults bother you. Because you also have so many faults.
- Love the wife… when her cooking is bad. Because she has tried to cook well.
- Love your wife when she looks dry in the morning. Because she will dress up for you again.
- Love your wife when she asks you to help her with her child’s education. Because she wants you to be part of the world.
- Love the wife… when she wants to know if she looks fat. Because your opinion is very important to her; That’s why tell her she’s beautiful.
- Love the wife… when she looks beautiful. Because she is yours, so praise him.
- Love the wife… when she takes a long time to get ready. Because she wants her to look the most beautiful in your eyes.
- Love your wife… when she gives you a gift that you don’t like. Because she wants to make you happy, so tell him, that’s exactly what you needed.
- Love the wife… when a bad habit develops in her. Because you have so many bad habits; You still have time to change his bad habits with wisdom and tenderness.
- Love your wife when she cries for no reason. Tell her everything will be fine.
- Love your wife… when she suffers from PMS or menstrual depression. Bring chocolate for her, massage her legs and waist, and just talk to her (believe it works!)
- Love your wife… if she does something unsatisfactory. This can happen and the residue will be cut at some point.
- Love your wife when she accidentally stains your clothes. You would buy a new dress anyway.
- Love your wife… when she tells you how you should drive. She just wants you to be safe.
- Love your wife when she argues. She wants what is best for both of you.
- Love your wife… she’s just yours. Apart from this, there is no need for any other special reason to love him !!!
All these are feminine natural features. And the wife is a part of your life that should be given the status of a queen.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) advised about women: Be kind to your wives [Bukhari 3331, Muslim 47]
The best of you is the one who is best to his wives [Tirmidhi 1162]
Farewell Hajj The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) narrated the praises and blessings of Allaah and gave advice and exhortation: Do good to your wives. It is your right not to let those whom you dislike come to your bed and not to allow those whom you dislike enter your house. It is their right to feed and clothe them. [Tirmidhi 1163, Ibn Majah 1651; Tahkeek Riyaz Svalehin Page 160]