Status and Character of Prophet(PBUH) is hight that he is the greats children of Adam and their leader. Our beloved Prophet(PBUH) one of the greatest examples we should live our daily life. He is the greatest man and prophet that ever walk of the face of this earth. Let’s ponder our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) Character and learn from his action.
Characteristics of the Prophet (peace be upon him):
- He is the greatest of the children of Adam and their leader. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “ I am the most honored of the children of Adam in the sight of my Lord, and there is nothing to be proud of. ”[Tirmidhi]
- He is the last and greatest of the Prophets. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “ On the Day of Resurrection I will be the Imam (leader) of the Prophets, their mouthpiece and their intercessor, there is no arrogance in this. [Bukhari and Muslim]
- He will be the first to be resurrected. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “ I will be the first to rise from the grave. Then I will be clothed in Paradise. When all the people are gathered in the court of Allah, I will speak about them. I will give them good news when they are in despair and despair. On that day the flag of praise will be in my hand. ”[Tirmidhi]
- He will enter Paradise first.
- He will be the first to intercede on the Day of Judgment and his intercession will be accepted first.
- As Allah had appointed Ibrahim (as) as a close friend. He also accepted the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) as a close friend.
- He and his ummah have been honored by six things, which have not been given to other prophets. “ I have been given superiority over other prophets by being given six things. 1) The power to express more in a few words has been given. 2) Helped by fear. 3) The spoils of war have been made lawful for me. 4) The soil of the world has been a means for me to achieve the mosque and sanctity. 5) I have been sent as a messenger for everyone in the universe. 6) The continuity of the prophets has been ended through me. ”[Muslim]
- The house of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is the largest in the field of resurrection. Allaah says ( interpretation of the meaning ): “ Verily, I have given you Kawthar in the House . ”[ Surah Kawthar-1 ]
- He is innocent. All his errors before and after him have been forgiven. “ So that Allah may forgive you your past and future faults and complete His blessings upon you and guide you to a straight path. ”[ Surah Fatah-2 ]“ I have eased your burden. ”[ Surah Sharah 2 ]
- In the sight of Allah, he was the most honored of all creatures.
- Obeying the words of the Prophet means obeying Allah. Allaah says ( interpretation of the meaning) : “ And whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allaah. [ Surah An-Nisa ‘- 60 ]
Genealogy of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
His family name is Muhammad, his father’s name is Abdullah, his grandfather’s name is Abdul Muttalib. His family name is Quraish. This dynasty is the greatest in Arabia. This lineage originated from Ishmael, the son of Ibrahim.
Name of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
3) Al Hasher. To whom all people will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection.
4) Al Mahi. By whom Allah has removed the darkness of disbelief.
5) Al Aqeb. After whom no other prophet will come.
6) Nabiuttah Tawbah. (Prophet of Repentance)
6) Nabiul Malahim. (Bir Shrestha Nabi)
6) Nabiur Rahmah. (Prophet of Mercy)
The physical constitution of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
- He was not tall and short. Rather it was of medium shape among the people.
- His complexion was neither extra pale nor black, but a mixture of white and red.
- The hair on his head was neither curly nor straight. Rather it was playing a bit of a wave.
- The head was huge. (This is the identity of the heroes)
- His face was the most beautiful. A man asked Bara bin Azeeb, “Did the face of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) Mubarak shine like a sword?” He said, “No, it was as bright and beautiful as the moon.” (Bukhari) His face was not completely round, but somewhat round. (Tirmidhi)
- The child between the two shoulders was wide.
- The beard was thick and beautiful and the chest was long all over the country.
The character of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
- He possessed the highest and best character. Praising his virtuous character, Allah the Almighty said: “ Surely you have a noble character. ”[ Surah Qalam-4 ]
- He was very humble. He did not claim that God did not give anyone the right to do so. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning) : “ Say: I do not tell you that I have the treasures of Allaah. Moreover, I have no knowledge of the unseen. I don’t even say I’m an angel. I follow the revelation that comes to me. [ Surah An-Naml: 50 ]
- When talking to someone, he would completely turn his face towards her and listen to her seriously.
- He never spoke on his own behalf about Islam. God says: “ He does not speak on his own behalf. What he says is revealed to him by God. ”[ Surah Najm-3/4 ]
- He did not talk obscenely. His nature, words, deeds and behavior never revealed obscenity.
- He never spoke loudly when he went to the market.
- If someone misbehaved, he would not take revenge. He did not misbehave with her, but forgave her.
- He never beat any woman or servant except in the field of jihad in the way of Allah.
- Even if someone wronged him, he would not do anything to help himself. But if the forbidden things of Allah were violated, He would not leave him.
- If freedom was given between two things, he would accept the simple thing – if there was no sin in it.
- He was very kind to the believers: “ Surely a Messenger has come to you from among yourselves. Your grief is with him. He is the Beneficent, the Merciful to the believers. [ Surat at-Tawba: 128 ] “By the grace of Allah, you treat them with humility.” [ Surah Al ‘Imran – 159 ]
- He would not confront people with appearances that they did not like.
- He never said ‘no’ when asked about anything in the world.
- He was a respected philanthropist. Even the smile on his face was quicker than a fast-moving storm.
- He used to accept gifts and pray for her.
- He was very shy in nature. Even the shy virgin hiding in the corner of the room was shyer than the woman.
- If he disliked something, his symptoms would appear on his face.
- The most disgusting thing to him was lying.
- He used to laugh and joke. But never talk nonsense.
- Mucchi smiled most of the time. Sometimes he would laugh and show his front teeth, but this was very rare.
- He possessed the best perfume. And he loved perfume.
- If he drank water, he would drink it in three breaths.
- He used to lick his fingers after eating food.
- Never leaned over food.
- The wearable lungi was always along with half the knee.
- He was very humble and polite.
- He died on Monday 12th Rabiul Awal in the eleventh Hijri. He was 63 years old at the time. (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Ala Alihi wa Ashhabihi wa Sallama Tasliman Kashira)
O, Allah! Grant the intercession of your Prophet on the Day of Resurrection and give him the tawfiq to drink the water of Kawthar from his holy hand.
Compiled by Sheikh Muhammad Abdullah Al-Kafi