In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful
1. Say (O Muhammad ): “It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur’an). They said: ‘Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur’an)!
13. ‘And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Qur’an), we believed therein (Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever believes in his Lord shall have no fear, either of a decrease in the reward of his good deeds or an increase in punishment for his sins.
14. ‘And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allah, after listening to this Qur’an), and of us some are Al-Qasitun (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)’. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allah), then such have sought the Right Path.”
17. That We might try them thereby. And whosoever turns away from the Reminder of his Lord (i.e. this Qur’an, and practice not its laws and orders), He will cause him to enter in a severe torment (i.e. Hell).
19. (It has been revealed to me that) When the slave of Allah (Muhammad ) stood up invoking (his Lord Allah) in prayer to Him they (the jinns) just made round him a dense crowd as if sticking one over the other (in order to listen to the Prophet’s recitation).
23. “(Mine is) but conveyance (of the truth) from Allah and His Messages (of Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the Fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever .”
28. [He (Allah) protects them (the Messengers)], till He sees that they (the Messengers) have conveyed the Messages of their Lord (Allah). And He (Allah) surrounds all that which is with them, and He (Allah) keeps count of all things (i.e. He knows the exact number of everything).